By signing up to receive any mobile text message deals from businesses via our Online Sign-up pages or by texting a Mobile Keyword to our Toll Free Long Code number, you (the “Subscriber” or “You”) are subscribing to the distribution list(s) owned by Zippie Deals (“We” or “Us” “Our” or “Company”). By subscribing, you are allowing Zippie Deals to send you FCC compliant text messages to your mobile phone.
Zippie Deals respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy to build trust with local communities.
This policy describes:
- The types of information We may collect or that you may provide when you register with, access, or use Our services.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information We collect via text message, or other electronic messages between you and Us and when you interact with Our applications on third-party websites and services (such as Social Media sites and services).
Information We Collect and How We Collect it:
Your contact information (belonging to you, the subscriber) is collected by Us on an opt-in basis and can be collected in different ways:
We can collect your first name, last name, phone number, and other custom data like zip code when you willingly subscribe to any Zippie Deals Online Sign-up Page (“OSP”).
We can also collect your mobile number when you text the Zippie Deals Mobile Keyword to our long code toll free number 855-230-3333. Certain SMS text features enable the collection of names, email address, or other customized information by asking you to reply via SMS texts with specific information.
All subscribers can unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe to any Zippie Deals mobile text message subscription, Text STOP to our long code toll free number 855-230-3333 and you will no longer receive text messages from Us. You may also call the Zippie Deals Unsubscribe Hotline at 1-866-866-0009 to unsubscribe at any time. Once you opt-out, you may re-subscribe at any time if you so choose to use our service.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by Us without your consent and would like to report spam, please click here or call 1-866-866-0009. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. Zippie has a no tolerance spam policy.
Our service is not intended for children under 13, and We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Please observe content rating for intended audience before you sign up for any distribution list or mobile keyword.
Your Privacy and How We Use Your Information:
We have a zero spam policy and will never share your private mobile number with any third-parties outside of our network of advertisers who have deals on our website.
We may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes regarding requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Zippie Deals believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Zippie Deals.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to Us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls using the latest encryption methods. Information is shared on a need-only basis to perform necessary actions approved by Us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through your use of Our services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures We provide.